Conscious Beginnings offers effective workplace mindfulness training and corporate wellbeing programs designed to assist leaders and employees in reducing stress, tapping into optimal engagement, improving resilience, performance, and emotional intelligence.
We deliver a wide range of workplace mindfulness programs that can be customised to suit your needs and time frames. Whether you want a one-off session, keynote speech or a wellness program, we can help you develop more mindful teams & leaders. We integrate evidence-based mindfulness & wellbeing strategies, mindset hacks and the latest research on positive psychology to support your team performing at their best.
Change your behaviour
to create positive outcomes
and find the right direction for yourself
by taking ownership and responsibility
Reduce stress and improve wellbeing
with practical ongoing strategies
by setting inspiring goals aligned to your values
Leaders report that mindfulness training helped them to:
Create space for innovation
Our workplace mindfulness training & corporate wellness programs involve attention training practices, cognitive change strategies and hands-on mindfulness and meditation practices. We educate, inspire and provide proven strategies that can be immediately implemented in your organisation to promote greater focus, productivity and engagement.
We generally start with a “taster session” which incorporates an introduction to mindfulness, short practices and guided meditations to help participants understand the application and benefits of mindfulness in the workplace. Based on the interest, we can deliver 4, 6 or 8-week mindfulness programs to implement wellness within your organisation. Online learning & support can be added to assist with the integration of our workplace mindfulness training.
Each module focuses on a significant issue in the work environment and helps employees finding optimal ways to deal with them. Your team’s overall well-being & resilience will improve and you will build more engaged and compassionate workplaces.
Applied Mindfulness in the Workplace
- The neuroscience behind the mindfulness revolution
- Guided mindfulness practices
- Wellbeing tips, practical tools to help boost mental fitness, sustain health and wellbeing
Positive Mindset & Stress Reduction
- Developing an understanding of stress and its impacts
- Spot your stress signs and learn key strategies for reducing stress and enhancing wellbeing
- Insights on how the mind works and effective strategies to shift mindset and optimise your potential
Transitioning, Change and Resilience
Resilience and the factors that contribute to it.
Resilience in 3 steps: inner calm, emotional resilience and cognitive resilience
Practical steps to boost resilience
Micro practices of mindfulness to support resilience and inner calm
Developing High Performance Habits
- Biochemistry for peak performance
- Manging self in relation to time and personal organisation techniques to maximise energy
- Integration of high-performance hacks into a daily routine
- Practical tools to boost mental fitness, shift your mindset and perform at your best
Building Good Sleeping Habits
- Implement effective tools for sleep mastery
- Impact of inadequate sleep on health and wellbeing
- Basics of sleep science and insights into how sleep works
- Effective sleep hacks to improve sleep and optimise wellbeing.
Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding and creating personal mastery with emotions
- Dealing with challenging emotions
- Strategies to boost emotional intelligence, enhance communication and psychological safety within your team(s)
What to expect?
Education and Inspiration
- Mindfulness and the science behind the mindfulness revolution
- Wellbeing strategies
- High-performance habits
- Resilience in action
- Sleep mastery
- Mindset and stress reduction
- Guided mindfulness practices and micro-practices to support the implementation of mindfulness and wellbeing into everyday life.
- Practical wellbeing and high-performance strategies to optimise performance and productivity
Engaging the participant to share in pair or in a group.
Incentives to implement mindfulness in daily life.
What do we provide?
In-house training programs
Ongoing support and training
Request a free strategy session.
Complete this form to receive a free quote or proposal from a workplace mindfulness trainer.